USB Safely Remove is an excellent USB device manager, it saves time and expands the user’s capabilities when actively working with flash drives, portable hard drives, card readers and other gadgets. The program provides convenient safe removal, eliminated from the shortcomings of the built-in Windows, shows which programs prevent the device from being removed, removes the disks of empty card reader slots, knows how to return disconnected devices and contains many other functions for comfortable work with hot-plug devices (USB, SATA , FireWire).
What gives USB Safely Remove compared to the built-in function in Windows:
- Ability to remove unnecessary devices from the stop menu
- Correct device names + rename
- Hot keys to disable devices
- Convenient menu to disconnect in just one click
- Autostart programs when connecting / disconnecting
- Forced device shutdown
- Safe extraction in one click. Just move the mouse cursor over the icon in the system tray and a convenient and beautiful menu for stopping devices will appear; One click on the device and it is safely removed! Pay attention to the friendly device names; USB Safely Remove detects true device names. This allows you to turn off exactly the device you need!
"The device cannot be stopped right now." When the device cannot be stopped, USB Safely Remove shows which programs or processes have blocked it. And also, it allows you to close these processes with one click.
- Get rid of the excess. Now you can control devices directly from the menu! Just right-click on the device and you can open Exlorer with its contents, remove it from the menu, or rename it. I
love the keyboard. Use the hotkey (Win + S by default) to display the stop menu, and then work with devices using the keyboard. Moreover, you can enable the "Stop immediatelly" option, and the program will stop your device if there are no other visible devices connected.
- Device properties. Here you can change the name of the device, upload a picture for it, or assign a hot key.
- Extract beautifully. For the device, you can assign one of the wonderful standard icons or upload your own image (JPG, PNG, BMP, ICO and other formats are supported).
You are unique. Therefore, USB Safely Remove allows you to change many aspects of its behavior so that you can tailor the program to your taste. For example, you can make the program hide the icon from the system tray when there are no devices in the menu.
- Can't find your device? Open the main form. Just drag the device from the “Hidden” section to “Displayed” so that you can work with it again from the stop menu.
- Mired in a routine? Automate! USB Safely Remove has a powerful command line that allows you to watch devices, disconnect, see who prevents them from disconnecting. For example, you can use the command line to automatically disable devices encrypted with True Crypt.
- An abundance of new icons. We have complemented our set of device icons with many wonderful icons.
IBM PC compatible computer with USB support
30MB of free memory
25MB of free hard disk space
A mouse or a keyboard
How to Install USB Safely Remove
Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.