MiniTool Partition Wizard - manager for working with hard disk partitions. With it, you can resize the partition, create a new partition on the hard drive, delete and format existing partitions. Allows you to work not only with individual hard drives, but also drives combined in RAID arrays.
• Create primary and logical partitions of the hard drive.
• RAID support.
• Converting a partition with a FAT file system to a partition with an NTFS file system.
• Support for disks and partitions larger than 2 TB.
• Copying one of the sections.
• Cloning the entire hard disk (creating an exact copy on another physical disk).
• Option Disk Map allows you to visually display the structure of partitions and hard drives.
• MBR boot area recovery.
• Change the dynamic disk to basic.
• Testing the health of the hard drive.
• Hide / show section.
• Setting the active partition.
• Assigning a letter to a section. Selective assignment of the desired letter to the section at the request of the user.
• Change the parameters of the section serial number and Type ID.
• Convert NTFS to FAT. New!
• Change Font. New!
• Convert MBR Disk to GPT Disk. New!
• Convert GPT Disk to MBR Disk. New!
• Copy Dynamic disk volume. New!
• Copy UEFI boot disk.
• Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
• Move Boot / System volume for Dynamic Disk.
• Fully support UEFI boot.
• Extend partition with one step.
• Split one partition into two safely.
• FULLY Support 4096-byte-sector-based hard drive.
• Align all partitions or align a specified partition to optimize hard drive performance.
• Resize / Move Partition: Easily resize / move partition without data loss.
• Create, Format, Delete Partition.
• Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS.
• Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter.
• Merge Partition.
• Hot Extend Partition without reboot.
• Change cluster size without data loss.
• Support Linux Ext2, Ext3, Ext4.
• Full support Windows Dynamic Disk Volume.
• Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss.
• Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions.
• Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss.
• Support Windows 32/64 bit Operating Systems.
• Visually demonstrate your disk / partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
• Support RAID.
• Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
• Support up to 32 hard disks within one system.
• Set partition as primary.
• Set partition as logical.
• Rebuild MBR.
• Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
• Disk Surface Test.
• Partition Surface Test.
• Change Partition Serial Number.
• Change Partition Type ID.
Allow users to change partition size and location on destination disk by inputting values during disk copy.
Support two OS migration modes, including copy system required partition only and copy the entire system disk.
Offer GB and TB unit in the interfaces of Create Partition, Move / Resize Partition and Split Partition.
What's new in version 11.5:
• Add Italian and Korean.
• Optimize Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk feature.
• Support BitLocker partition recovery.
system requirement :
Processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
RAM: 512MB or more Minimum hardware requirements.
Hard Disk: 150MB.
Video Card: 128MB.
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows.
Additional Requirements: no.
How to install?
1] Download this iso.
2] Download Rufus from this website [ https://rufus.akeo.ie
3] Plug in an USB to your device in which you will unzip the iso. [ Note: Remember to backup your USB files. Because the usb will be formatted.
4] Open Rufus and click on the CD *censored*on. [Image is provided on the screenshot section if you're in trouble to understand the procedure]
5] Then load the iso file and press start.
6] Read out the following parts to choose either yes or no yourself.
7] After finishing this up, simply boot from your usb and you'll be able to boot into Minitool Partition 9.1.